FTRS x WVK BEECH
Beech Tower shape Ken + Wovoka By Teepee dama (ash – purpleheart – mahogany)
- 45mm big cup
- 42mm small cup
- 38mm base cup
- Improved 3 step, after gathering all the feedbacks about the first 3step, your positive opinions persuaded us to keep going in this direction, we decided to make a little more space for it and to be a little more prominent. It definitely helps for juggle and improve handlestall as well.
- The shape is chunkier for durability purposes
- Ringstall is wider, a common feedback on both ricefield and the similar impact 2.0 were that the ringstall was too narrow, you can’t say we’re not giving attention to popular opinions
- The shape is more lunar oriented, you can do multiple slingers on it easily but overall it’s better for lunars due to huge sarado and the 3step
- The Wovoka tama is made with 70% mahogany, 25% ash and a small purpleheart stripe, it’s engraved with a unique collab engraving
- Inside you’ll find 2 strings, a string tool, a bearing and a fortress sticker.
- 70-75 grams ken
- 70-73 grams tama
- Beech ken
- This is european beech, way more durable and grainy than the chinese one.
1 in stock